Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Status Update: The Show Will Go On

Beginning February 1, I've accepted a new position with Syngenta as a Senior Technical Field Representative for Turf and Landscape. I'll be covering the Southeastern US and will stay in the Raleigh area.

The Turf Pathology Program at NC State has a long, proud history, dating back to the 1970s with Leon Lucas. I wanted to assure everyone that this program will continue to operate as normal (perhaps even better without my interference) during the transition period until the faculty position can be refilled:


I want to sincerely thank everyone in the turfgrass industry for your support since my arrival in 2002. It has been a pleasure to work with all of you, and I am proud to look back on what we've been able to accomplish together. I am looking forward to the new challenges that lie ahead and to maintaining a close relationship with this great industry in my new role with Syngenta.

5 comments:

  1. Its very informative blog,thanks for sharing..
    Website hosting forum

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here. I hope you will adding more.Chris Stewart Jersey
    David Backes Jersey

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are provide the very good knowleged about theTurf Sunshine Coastif you want to have the more knowleged about the turf sunshine coast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are given the good deatils forTurf Sunshine Coastbut we have the extra knowleged for Turf sunshine coast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your idea here. I appreciate your idea, very excellent. It is beneficial to me.
    Brisbane Turf Supplies

    ReplyDelete